Dynamo offers soft skill training as an integral program: our expertise holds together the planning, the development and the implementation of the training.
Dynamo offers training around the following subjects :
The School for Recruitment, a section of Dynamo, specialises in giving the interviewer a correct picture of the person being interviewed. These trainings include among others Attitude-based Radar Interview, Competence-based Interview and Appreciative Career Guidance.
|Innovative and effective approach|
Fast insight into someone’s work strategy
With 48 indicators
Via an attitude-based interview or the online Radar questionnaire
|Attitude-based Radar interview|
Use of cultural analysis and high-performance models
Certified Radar partner training
|Optimise job satisfaction and motivation|
Reorienting people to another position within the organisation
Retention by reorientation
|Appraisal & optimisation of selection process|
Identifying & reproducing high performance
Measuring, changing & integrating a corporate culture
Job based interview scenarios
The outsourcing of the training process to one training partner definitely offers a number of advantages:
- Dynamo understands your organisation through and through. This allows the specific content of training to be worked out more efficiently.
- Dynamo works with a pool of trainers which guarantees the necessary variation in style and expertise while at the same time being fully acquainted with your organisation.
- Dynamo develops specific work related programs which are in line with your HR philosophy and processes.
- This can be advantageous financially: Dynamo gives volume discounts and the preparation time for successive programs is reduced because we are already familiar with your organisation.
- Dynamo can rapidly respond to new training needs without a totally new needs analysis because we know your context and business culture.